The program is designed for young people (in their 30s) who are first-time leaders who want to reinforce their talents and develop personalities with leadership traits and strong communicative gifts
Most of the times when young people take up leadership, they seem to be overwhelmed by the responsibilities of their new position and many of them cannot function or they, just, do not know how to act as leaders given that their experience was a subordinate’s one, that is, an employee who had guidance and protection.
Key features of the program as a seminar
- Leadership Skills
- Development mindset
- How to inspire your team
- Decision making
- Effective communication and NLP techniques
- Setting goals
- Stress management and stress-elimination techniques
- Emotion management
Key features of the program in individual sessions
- A highly personalized program that enhances talents and skills and handles specific fears and/or anxiety issues.
What you gain - Results
- Executives with reinforced talents and leadership skills with dynamic personalities who take responsibility and create an environment of trust in their team by promoting the culture of the organization.
- Confident young executives who understand their role and are ready to lead their team and take action.
- Open-minded people who embrace innovation and change and develop new perspectives for their team and their organization.
- Leaders who can communicate their vision and apply the right strategies to achieve the goals of the organization.